TOpen Class Division General Rules
These rules apply for all Open Classes, Departments A thru L.
Special Rules will be listed in each department if there are any.
1. All entries are to be entered Tuesday, August 3rd and Wednesday, August 4th, 2021 from
12:00 pm to 7:00pm.
2. Exhibitors may enter only in their age division.
● Tiny Tots-8 years and younger
● Juniors-9-16 years
● Adults-17 and older
3. Each exhibitor shall be limited to 1 entry per class.
Any Other Class may have multiple entries.
4. Items must be correctly identified with the correct name or the entry will be disqualified.
Unlisted entries will be entered in “Other” category.
5. Every precaution will be taken for the safety of all entries, but in no case will the fair be
responsible for loss or damages to any entry while it is in the possession of the fair.
6. Entries which are exhibited may be claimed upon presentation of claim check only on
SUNDAY, AUGUST 8th after 3:00 pm. Any exhibit remaining on the fairgrounds will become
property of the fair, to be disposed of at the discretion of the VFMC, unless prior
arrangements have been made.